Yes, I’m still actively working with clients who want and need to buy real estate and have it inspected. I am certainly approaching my interactions with more thought and care than usual:
1) Face to face meetings are only when necessary. Much can be done online or over the phone and paperwork can be completed electronically.
2) I keep the recommended distance between myself and others when we do meet in person.
3) I wear a mask during the inspection.
4) I disinfect those things which must be touched to perform a home inspection. This protects my clients, the homeowner or anyone entering the property after I leave.
4) And of course, no hugs, high fives, or handshakes with my clients should we meet at the inspection.
The goal is to provide the home inspection service needed while keeping my clients safe. As things change, so will my procedures. So, if you are in need of a home inspection please give me a call. We will discuss details and get you scheduled.
Best wishes to everyone as we get through this pandemic together. Stay well!
Best Choice Home Inspections